The UT Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to provide free, CONFIDENTIAL assistance to help employees and their families resolve problems that influence their personal lives or job performance. Spouses and dependent children of employees also qualify for EAP benefits.
The program is available to all benefits-eligible UT employees and their immediate families. In addition to the Knoxville campus contact, the state EAP provides free short-term counseling, financial counseling, and brief legal advice for regular employees scheduled to work at least 75% (30 hours per week) time.
The State of Tennessee EAP contact is Magellan Health Services at 855-Here4TN (855-437-3486). In the Knoxville area, if you have questions, please call (865) 946-8847.
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Members (May 2013)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Members (April 2013)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Members (March 2013)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Members(February 2013)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Leaders (February 2013)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Members (January 2013)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Members (December 2012)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Leaders (December 2012)
- Your EAP|Here4TN! for Members (October 2012)
- YourEAP|Here4TN! for Leaders (October 2012)
- Your EAP|Here4TN! for Members (September 2012)
- Your EAP|Here4TN! for Members (August 2012)
The EAP provides anonymous, free confidential personal self-assessments of the following:
- alcohol use
- anger management
- anxiety disorder
- eating disorders
Self-tests are also available to assess the following issues:
- career motivation
- conflict management
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- nutrition knowledge
- stress (SRR scale)
The new enhanced online service is available at www.Here4TN.com under “assessments.” You may enter as a registered or unregistered user. Results are given immediately after completing of the screening test. Remember, if you score as a potential problem, you may contact the EAP for a personal counseling session.
EAP Free Seminars are available through the state EAP as well.