Once again, Human Resources is rolling out the orange carpet and popping up shops all across campus.
When you stop by the HR Roadshow you can meet with an HR representative for a benefits check-up that includes updating your personal and beneficiary information, reviewing options for insurance and retirement, and discussing educational assistance and counseling resources.
Catch us before break at our first stop in December, or start a fresh new year by stopping by one of the many roadshows in January.
All sessions will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 18: Hodges Library, Second Floor
- Friday, January 4: Strong Hall, Atrium
- Monday, January 7: Art and Architecture Building, Atrium
- Thursday, January 10: Thompson-Boling Arena, Arena Dining Lobby Area
- Tuesday, January 15: Facilities Services Complex
- Thursday, January 17: Fred D. Brown Jr. Hall –Room 146
- Wednesday, January 23: Conference Center Building, Room 238
- Friday, January 25: Middlebrook Pike Building, Second Floor Large Conference Room
- Monday, January 28: Ayres Hall, Third Floor Lobby
- Wednesday, January 30: Kingston Pike Building, Room 107
Representatives will be on hand to discuss a variety of topics:
- Fee Waivers
- Health Insurance
- Sick Leave Bank
- Performance Reviews
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- General Benefits
- General Health and Wellness
You can schedule a 15-minute consultation on a specific topic. Email HRevents@utk.edu at least five days in advance with the session date and the topic you would like to discuss.
Human Resources is excited to have representatives present from offices around campus that frequently partner with us, including Be Well, Benefits and Retirement and Insurance.
For more information call (865) 974-4709.