UT Human Resources has set up a series of financial classes to help you get on the road to financial wellness.
While none of us likes to talk about finances, it is such an important part of our health and well being. If you are stressed about your finances it affects both your personal life and work life. This financial series will help you learn about the steps you can take towards financial well-being.
We begin with “Holiday Budgeting.” We tend to spend more than we planned during the holidays. This program will help you answer questions, like What does money mean to you? Does money make the holiday better? How motivated are you to change your money belief system?
- November 6, 2019 Holiday Budgeting
- January 16, 2020 Financial Wellness: Planning Today for a Better Tomorrow
- March 10, 2020 Money Management for Young Professionals Part I
- May 14, 2020 Money Management for Young Professionals Part II
- July 16, 2020 Improve Your Financial Knowledge (Investments)
- September 2020 How to Manage Your Finances
RSVP is required for each session please email UTKHR@utk.edu.
All classes will be held from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in Student Union, Room 383F.
Anyone attending four or more of these financial series classes will have their name entered for a drawing that will be held at the September 2020 session.