In 2020 Human Resources (HR) shifted Organizational Introduction (OI) sessions from live in-person, to online live sessions facilitated though Zoom. Since then, time has shown the need for some additional tweaking and amending. Here is a reminder of one change we have made and one additional change that is now effective for 2022.
Frequency of Organizational Introduction:
- January – Two sessions held on 1st and 3rd
- February through July – One session held on 3rd Monday only.
- August – Two sessions held on 1st and 3rd
- September through December – One session held on 3rd Monday only.
Time of sessions:
- Each session will be held 9 am -10:15 am (Eastern Time)
- Any OI’s that fall on an administrative holiday Monday will be held the next day, Tuesday.
You may click HERE to see a list of dates for 2022.
Scheduling, emailing and all communication being done by our Recruitment Team reflects these changes, so please be aware and support your new employees as we hope they all attend these valuable sessions.