All applicable COVID-19 forms and FAQ’s are listed below.
- Labor Day 2020 FAQ’s
- Daily Employee Self-Screen App
- How to Complete the Daily Self Screen from HR Website
- Return to Work: Guidance for Supervisors
- Self-Isolation Form (faculty and staff)
- FAQ’s for Staff
- Student Pay FAQ
- Mask Wearing Talking Points
Workplace Safety and Signage
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Chemical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Request Form
- Signage plan for Campus Spaces
- Workspace Controls Checklist (signage checklist)
- Office Ergonomics
- In light of the continuing COVID 19 concerns in our region, we do our best to provide resources to help meet the work and life needs of our faculty, staff, and students. Food insecurity is a concern that has come to our attention. We realize that a number of people will suffer in silence rather than risk what they perceive as an embarrassing situation. To discreetly meet food insecurity needs, we have compiled a list of food banks and other food resources in the East Tennessee region. We hope that you find this resource helpful. Be safe. Be well.
- Are you worried, overwhelmed or need assistance navigating community resources for COVID-19? Do you need help reducing stress or finding emotional support to cope with uncertainties as a result of the pandemic? The Helen Ross McNabb COVID-19 helpline (855-661-9191) provides free resource assistance and emotional support for individuals affected by the pandemic in East Tennessee.