Instruction on this page are also available as a PDF by clicking here: K@TE Job Aid – How to Access Your Compliance Courses
- Choose the “UT Faculty and Staff” login button.
- Log in to K@TE using your NetID and password.
- Follow the necessary two-factor authentication steps.
- Navigate to the bottom-center portion of the K@TE “Home” page and find the “Your Transcript” widget.
- The “Your Transcript” widget will include your curriculum with all of the compliance courses assigned to you.
- Click “Open Curriculum”.
- The “Curriculum Player” page will appear, which includes all of your assigned courses.
- The courses may be completed in any order, except for the
IT Security Awareness modules, which must be completed in the order assigned.
- Click “View Details” for the course you will start first.
- NOTE: Safari browser will not work with the Title IX course
- Tip: Click on the “Instruction”
( ) icon for course-specific information.
- When the course page appears, click on the “Activate” button, which will then change to “Launch”.
- Click “Launch” to open the applicable course.
- A new window will open with the course.
- Navigate through the course, per the instructions for that specific course.
- Tip: Ensure pop-ups are enabled for your Internet browser and that you follow all instructions for each course.
- To verify completion and view your transcript of all completed courses in K@TE, hover over “Learning” in the top left-hand corner of the “Home” page.
- Select “View Your Transcript” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Click on the “Active” filter and select “Completed” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Important: Your compliance curriculum will only appear on your “Completed” transcript in K@TE after you complete all of the courses assigned to you.
- To review your “My HR 128 Training History List” in the
IRIS Web Portal, return to the K@TE “Home” page.
- Click on the “IRIS Web Portal” link in the “Welcome” message.
- For IRIS reporting purposes, your individual compliance courses will update in the IRIS Web Portal the day after you complete the course(s) assigned to you in K@TE.
|Q: If I experience technical difficulties, who should I contact for assistance?||A: Please contact the OIT Helpdesk for assistance.|
|Q: What Internet browsers are recommended for K@TE?||A: The latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari are recommended, and Microsoft Edge for Windows 10.|
|Q: Do I need to disable pop-up blockers?||A: Yes, pop-up blockers must be disabled to launch online courses in K@TE.|
|Q: What should I do if my course will not launch in K@TE?||A:Try accessing K@TE from a different Internet browser and/or clearing your browser cache/history on the browser you are using.|
|Q: What other technical requirements are there?||A: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view training completion certificates launched from K@TE.|
|Q: What if my course in K@TE does not complete automatically?||A: If you are still listed as “In Progress” for a specific course, please ensure that you completed all of the necessary requirements within that course.
If you still need assistance, please contact the OIT Helpdesk and your request will be routed appropriately.