UT Knoxville Executive Search supports the future of the university through best practices in recruiting talent and enhancing the candidate experience. We bring an expert insider’s perspective to your search, along with a dedication to the success of UT Knoxville.
- We collaborate closely to incorporate each department’s style and preferences within the framework of university processes and best practices.
- We are fully invested in the success of each search. As members of the UT community, we understand the importance of hiring individuals who will contribute to the goals of the campus leadership in a meaningful way.
- We focus on UT clients and candidates—individually and exclusively. We recruit only for UT.
- We are passionately committed to the University of Tennessee and the Knoxville community. We believe that providing a high-touch, thoughtful approach to candidates demonstrates the culture of the university and the values of the Volunteer community.
- We treat diversity recruiting as a fundamental part of the process. We target institutions and organizations that offer options to expand our reach to diverse populations. We are dedicated to advancing diversity and inclusion across our campus community.
- We produce a return on investment. We measure our success in terms of identifying and attracting highly qualified candidates and maintaining their interest in a highly competitive market.
Meet Executive Recruiter Brooke M. Swart
Brooke Swart joined the University of Tennessee in August 2016 after a successful career in private industry. She has a broad HR generalist background with experience in benefits administration, recruitment, employee relations, and community engagement. In her current role, Swart works to introduce candidates to the great work being done at UT and to assist faculty and staff in identifying dynamic leaders to keep us moving into the future.
A native of Blount County who earned both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees at UT, Swart has a solid understanding of our rich culture and history. She uses her ability to connect and build relationships to highlight our university and community, offering candidates a unique view of the personal and professional opportunities that abound here.