The Dual Career Program (DCP) provides spouses and partners of recently hired UT employees with tools and resources for finding employment in the Knoxville area and connecting them with potential employment opportunities.
We know that career decisions are made within the context of personal and family considerations. Our DCP reflects the university’s commitment to recruiting and retaining a highly qualified, diverse, and inclusive workforce.
Who is eligible?
Dual Career Program services are available to you if your spouse or partner either holds or has been offered a position for:
- Full-time employment at the University of Tennessee and is relocating to the Knoxville area.
- Current employee who began full-time employment at the university and relocated to the Knoxville area within the past two years.
What services are provided?
Individual consultation can be conducted in-person, virtually, or by phone and include the following:
- Review of application materials and discussion of career objectives.
- Guidance in applying for positions at the University of Tennessee, and an overview of the UT system, along with the University search process.
- Job search guidance including resources and contact information on opportunities with local and regional employers.
The Dual Career Program provides consultative support but cannot guarantee employment with the University or any community partners.
How To Get Started
Please complete the Dual Career inquiry form. After completion, you will be contacted within 48 business hours to schedule a consultation appointment.
For further questions please contact the Dual Career Team at email@example.com.